I use two of these commercial bus tubs on brew day and I find them invaluable. I use them to cart around brew gear and ingredients – saving trips back and forth which saves effort and time.
As brew day starts, I’ll keep a dry/clean bus tub and a wet/needs to be cleaned bus tub. Having two helps me keep clean things clean. That means less unnecessary cleaning.
If I’m using my pump, I’ll keep one below that. It catches drips and also offers a place to store wet items such as stirring spoons, mash paddles, my mash stirring whisk and my equally invaluable 1 gallon pitchers.
Beyond brew day these are handy for storage and aid with cleaning and sanitizing other homebrew gear.
Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG335100GRAY 7-1/8-Gallon Gray Undivided Bus/Utility Box – via Amazon
- Four Easy Upgrades for Brew Day
- 24″ Brewer’s Whisk
- Brew Day 1 Gallon Pitchers
- Putting Together a Brew Day Box
- Use a Wallpaper Prep Tray for cleaning, sanitizing and storage
- Short On Time? Time Saving Homebrew Tips!
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 5 Gallon Pin Lock Kegging System – $89.99 at Austin Homebrew Supply
- 10 x Cardboard 6 Pack Carriers – $10.95, $1.10 Each + free prime ship
- Keg Land Counterflow Wort Chiller – on sale for $54.99, Save $15 at Willia…
- Stainless Steel Inline Oxygenation/Aeration Assembly – $18.74, Save $11.25…
- Inline CO2 Regulator [control each keg separately] – $9.18 + Free Shipping…
- THREE Keg Deals at Adventures in Homebrewing! kegs from $35 AND 15% Off
- 2 x Outlet Power Switches [Keg, Carboy and Draft Line Cleaner Pumps] – $8.…
This is a Top Post! See: All Top Posts