Propper Starter Canned Wort via MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Propper Starter™ is condensed wort in a can, allowing you to make a yeast starter in minutes! No need to make a mess in the kitchen measuring out DME, and no need to waste time boiling and cooling before you pitch your yeast. Simply open a can of Propper Starter™, pour it into your flask along with 16 oz of bottled or distilled water, then add your yeast. It’s that simple!
Comes in 4-packs. One can of Propper Starter™ with 16 oz of water will make a 1L starter with a gravity of 1.040. It is recommended to use the 1:1 dilution rate, regardless of the original gravity of your wort.
Yeast starters offer higher cell counts at the time the yeast is pitched, leading to faster, healthier fermentations and better tasting beer! They’re especially recommended if brewing beers that have an original gravity of 1.060 or higher.
- Sanitize flask, stir bar, top of can and yeast pack
- Swirl and open can, then pour contents into flask
- Add 16 oz of bottled or distilled water to flask
- Pitch yeast and swirl flask to mix
- Add stir bar to flask, cover with foil, and mix on stir plate*
- For high gravity beers (1.060 OG or higher)
- For cold pitching lagers
- For yeast packs that recommend a starter
- For yeast packs nearing expiration
Ingredients: water, barley malt extract, yeast nutrient
Shelf life of 12 months. Store at room temperature.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds