March Nano Brewery Pump via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Designed for the small ‘Nano’ commercial brewery where the H315 series is too small but you don’t yet need a full on expensive professional brewery pump. The March Nano Brewery Pump features a robust flow rate of 17 GPM with all the benefits brewers have come to expect from March magnetic drive pumps. Those features include the ability to throttle back flow and the use of food-grade materials where the beer is in contact with the pump.
*Please Note* – This pump must be taken apart and cleaned after every use to prevent the impeller from seizing. To do so, take the bolts out of the pump head, remove the pump head from the pump, then take the impeller shaft and actual impeller apart. Clean well, and reassemble.
1. Great for Whirlpooling 20 gallons of wort or more.
2. Ideal for our Counterflow Chillers WC90.
Please note that the pump comes with a three foot cord WITHOUT a plug attached. It has a 16 gauge 3 wire setup.
Motor: 1/8HP 110v/60Hz Max Flow: 17 G.P.M at zero head
Max Head: 27 ft. at 1 GPM
Inlet: 1″ FPT
Outlet: 1/2″ MPT
Materials in Contact with Beer
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- New! Chugger-X Dry Series Pumps
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off! – EIGHT Kits are discounted this week
- BeerSmith 2.0: for $18.99
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- Inline Secondary! MoreBeer is now carrying this at just $8.99
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds