From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Keeps the Ice: 3-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
- Holds 63 cans; Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
- Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
- Hinged lid for easy, one-handed access; 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
- Dimensions: 14 W x 14.5 H x 26 L in Inches
This is the same style of cooler that’s featured in the AHA’s Article… Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy. That build is based on Denny Conn’s design.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash”
9/14/18 4 PM Central: This has dropped to just $17. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – note multiple colors are available, a different version may show up
Also: Rubber Mini Keg Bung | All Grain Tips & Gear | Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.