Stainless Steel Basket for dry hopping in your keg. 300 micron mesh.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Eliminate pump-clogging hops residue, experience the luxury of a durable mesh filter with no broken spot welds, and restore your trust with the G. Francis® Brewing Hopper Basket, Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh – Cornelius Keg Homebrew Dry Hops Beer and Tea Kettle Brew Filter. It will keep hops together during the boil and can be used on all standard sized boil pots. The 300-micron mesh can be used for any kind of hops or pellets and it will still allow wort flow. When you are finished with the boil, simply remove the hopper and start chilling. Your fermenter will no longer end up with built-up residue from the hops which results in a clearer beer and better taste. There is no need for cheap, hard-to-use bags anymore; Invest in this hopper and let it give you the reassurance you need.
- FILTER BEER OR MAKE TEA: We love beer, but what is better than the beverage itself is the satisfaction of creating it; The G. Francis® Brewing Hopper Basket, Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh – Cornelius Keg Homebrew Dry Hops Beer and Tea Kettle Brew Filter is designed for brewing systems to contain hops while keeping the debris out of pumps, chillers, and your finished beer, resulting in a clearer beer and better taste; Suitable for beer brewing, making compost tea, and putting into a boil pot
- EASY TO USE: Simply pour hops directly into this filter and place in your kettle system during the boil; Holds up to 2 ounces of leaves; Works in a wort/boil kettle or in a keg for dry hopping; Add any hops to brew lighter or stronger beer depending on your taste
- FILTER MORE: Large filter can hold up to 2 ounces of leaves and fits a 5-gallon keg; Constructed from stainless-steel and 300-micron mesh to securely hold hops without loose debris
- DURABLE: 300-micron mesh that will not wrinkle or easily damage; Frame made from firm stainless steel for strength and longevity; Will resist rust, corrosion, heat, and pressure; Enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and easy cleanup
- REUSABLE: Easier than beer cloth hops bags to remove, clean, and sanitize; Washable –Put in the dishwasher as a separate load with no soap, or simply use a garden hose (a no-rinse cleaner and sponge after you rinse works, as well); No need to be completely spotless since it will be sanitized in the boil
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $12.69. Shipping is also free to most US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Related: Recent Hop Finds
More: Recent Great Deals