About the Riptide via Blichmann Enginneering:
“The all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing! We’ve solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers for years!”
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds– no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping – a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
PFD has a great variety of homebrew related gear including stainless steel Camlock disconnects, threaded fittings (t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort), Stainless QDs, ball valves, tri-clamp fittings, burners, wort chillers, thermowells, site glasses, silicone tubing, pumps, stainless pickup tubes, stainless false bottoms and more.
Check PFD for current price and availability.
RIP TIDE PUMP – use this link to getl 10% off
More: Recent Great Deals