Beginning Homebrew Kit #8 from Adventures in Homebrewing
- 6.5 Gallon “Ale Pail” Primary Fermenter with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser/Sanitizer
- Simple Siphon Assembly w/ 6′ 1/2ID thick wall tubing
- John Palmer (How To Brew)
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- NEW 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg
- Kegerator Conversion Kit(Allows a swap on your commercial lines to Homebrew Disconnects)
As of this posting, this is on sale for $138.98. That’s a $21 discount in and of itself. This is a starter equipment kit and as such it ships for free to most US addresses. Many HBF Readers have already started homebrewing so a different way to look at this is – a brand new keg (I have this great keg. Check out my Hands on Review), a Fermenter, a Recipe Kit, How to Brew and more. Stacks With: AIH is discounting most orders of $100 or more by $17.76. That stacking deal makes this combo just $121.22. You’ll probably get some stuff you already have, but when combine the free shipping + two sales, it’s an outstanding deal. Check AIH for current availability.
Beginning Homebrew Kit #8 – brand new keg, fermenter, recipe kit, How to Brew, Commercial Kegerator conversion parts and pieces, hydrometer and more
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly Pinned: Our 2018 Black Friday Roundup is Live! More: Recent AIH Finds
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Pinned: Our 2018 Black Friday Roundup is Live!
More: Recent AIH Finds