Homasy 400GPH Submersible Pump 25W Fountain Water Pump with 5.9ft Power Cord, 2 Nozzles for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Pond, Statuary, Hydroponics
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- WATER FLOW CONTROL. An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 400GPH
- STRONG POWER and HIGH LIFT. Max Lift Height: 6.9ft. 25W high efficiency motor for energy saving. Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (Make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)
- COME with 2 NOZZLES (0.51in and 0.62in). Threaded fittings make it more stable. The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span and corrosion resistance
- SUCTION CUP and 5.9Ft POWER CORD. Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally
- WIDE APPLICATION. Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.