Grainfather with Connect Controller Electric Brewing System. I have a Grainfather and love it. It has been my go-to brewing system lately. My does not have the Connect Controller.About the Grainfather
from Adventures in Homebrewing… “Experience a new age of brewing with the wireless connectivity of the GrainFather and GrainFather Connect Controller! BRAND NEW Connect Controller for the GrainFather!
Connect Control Box brings future automation together with the classic fun of brewing to enhance your brew day. This high level of automation allows you to multitask (or just kick back) while brewing and have alerts inform you of when you’re needed again.”
Connect Control Box Features:
- Control remotely with bluetooth connection to your mobile device
- PID algorithm works in conjunction with a triac for more stable heating and so you can control power output
- Programmable step mashing
- Delayed Heating – wake up to waiting strike water and get brewing!
- Easily switch between celsius and fahrenheit
- Waterproof graphic display
- Adaptable mounting system allows it to be used with any current GrainFather
- Can be used with app or manually on the system
- GrainFather Grain Kit recipes provided in app
- Import Beer XML files
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)
- Change between Celsius and Fahrenheit easily
- GrainFather calculators provided in app
- Check Out the Full Grainfather Connect Instructions HERE!
“The Grainfather is an all inclusive all grain brewing system. The system allows you to mash at high extract efficiency by utilizing a pump for easy recirculating of the wort through the mashing process. The grain bed is then easy raised out of the kettle to provide for sparging and draining of the grains. Your mash tun then becomes an electric boil kettle.
The mash temperature and boil are all controlled precisely with an electric heating element. The system comes with a digital temperature controller so you can adjust temperature of your mash with in a degree. This allows for step mashing.
The included pump allows for easy recirculating of your wort during the mash as well as allows for quick cooling at the end of the boil by allowing you to pump through the included counterflow chiller.
This whole 8 gallon system is extremely compact so it makes for easy indoor or outdoor brewing.”
$200 Off MAP: As of this posting, the Grainfather is currently under a MAP agreement. That means retailers must enforce a minimum advertised price. This unit sells for $1000 and is typically not discounted. As of this posting, it’s marked down $200 to $799.98. This must be a special that Grainfather is authorizing as I’m seeing it at multiple retailers. That’s a great deal in and of itself and matches the deal we saw on this on Black Friday 2017.
Stacks With: For a limited time, AIH is giving bonus rewards points based on your purchase total. The Grainfather qualifies for the maximum tier, 750 bonus points. 750 + 800 = 1,550. That figures to about $77.50 back in rewards toward a future AIH purchase.
Free Shipping: AIH ships this for free to addresses in the contiguous US.
Note from HBF: I have a Grainfather (without connect controller) and I love it. It’s my go-to brewing system. I’ve have had or currently have multiple full scale and small scale systems and find myself coming back to the Grainfather again and again.
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds