ThermoWork DOT Thermometer. About, from ThermoWorks: “DOT is engineered to do one thing really well. Set your target temperature with the up or down buttons, insert the probe in your food, and DOT beeps when it gets there. Simple as that. Hit any button and the beeping stops. The display still flashes till your temperature drops below the setpoint. DOT uses any of the Pro-Series probes designed for our popular ChefAlarm. The included 4.5-inch probe reads temperatures up to 572°F with a cable that withstands 700°F. Designed for commercial food service, DOT beats houseware brands for intuitive usability and survivability.”
- Probe-Style Alarm Thermometer
- Ultra simple to use – only 2 buttons
- Uses Pro-Series temperature probes
- Probe cable survives 700°F
- Big digits are seen from a distance
- Splash-proof, commercial durability
Today only, Thermoworks has these on sale for 20% off. Check ThermoWorks for up to the minute price and availability,
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Fun-Size Mini Thermapen Style Thermometer – $12
- Thermoworks Thermapen Gift Event + Our Annual Gift Guide
- ThermoWorks High Accuracy IP65 Waterproof pH Meter w/replaceable probe – $…
- ThermoWorks Fridge & Freezer Thermometer – $19, Save $10 – Moni…
- ThermoWorks 24″! Long Stem Digital Thermometer – $29, Save $20
- Announcing: The ProNeedle – Ultimate Digital Pocket Thermometer – fr…
- ThermoWorks 24″! Long Stem Digital Thermometer – $29, Save $20!
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases – for HBF Readers!
More: Recent Great Deals