New Riptide Homebrew Pump from Blichmann via William’s Brewing.
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of lift
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings.
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping – a $25 retail value included
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
As of this posting, this is selling for $199.99. Blichmann has minimum enforced pricing, so you won’t find this for a wildly different price for a long, long time, if ever. However, this does bundle with William’s free pair of stainless pints promo. Buy this pump and get a free set of William’s Stainless Pint Glasses. Apply coupon code STAINLESS2 at checkout and the pints will be added to your order. Check William’s Brewing for up to the minute price, description and availability. Also, check out the product page for the full manual.
Free Pair William’s Insulated Stainless Beer Glasses – remember promo STAINLESS2
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
More: Recent William's Brewing Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]: tag:williamsbuyageta
Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]: