BIAB Kit via MoreBeer. About: “Our BIAB, Brew In A Bag, kettle and bag kit is the most affordable way to get into all-grain brewing. This hardware kit includes an 8.5 gallon kettle, ball valve, hose barb connection, 1/2″ plug and plumbers tape to seal the connections. While it does not include directions (you easily google BIAB), the basic concept is that you place the bag in the kettle, add the grain from your recipe along with a measured amount of hot water and let it steep for 60 minutes. You then remove the bag and boil with hops in the same vessel. Very easy.”
Brew in a bag kit includes:
- 8.5 gallon economy kettle with 1/2″ FPT fittings
- 1/2″ stainless steel ball valve, with stainless hex nipple and 1/2″ stainless steel barb
- Stainless steel plug for thermometer port
- 29″ X 29″ nylon mesh bag with drawstring
- Roll of plumbers tape
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
BIAB Brew in a Bag Stainless Steel Brewing Kettle Kit BE650–
$99.99 $84.99 + Free Shipping
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops. – Outstanding deals this week – hops for $5.99 per lb!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
- WilliamsWarn: $100 Off WilliamsWarn Unitanks
- Starter Kits: 20% Off Starter Kits – great gifts!
- Kegs! Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430
- Rare Sale on Blichmann! RipTide Brewing Pump by Blichmann Engineering
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds