Blichmann Riptide Brewing Pump Beer Wine w/ FREE bottle of Star San Beer Wine
From the offering description: “The RipTide™ pump – built from the ground up as a homebrewing pump! $199.99. Includes valve and base – a $50 retail value!
Gone are the days of making do with a general purpose pump such as the March 815 and all the variant imported copies. These pumps are cumbersome to disassemble, difficult to prime to get the wort moving, require the addition of a valve, a switch, and a proper base to hold the pump upright. They also use noisy open motors that must be shielded from liquids. All undesireable attributes for a homebrewing pump! The team of homebrewers at Blichmann Engineering and our friends at March Manufacturing have created the RipTide™ to solve all of these problems!
The all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing! We’ve solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers for years!”Pump Specifications
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds- no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping – a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
RipTide™ is the last homebrew pump you’ll need!
If you purchase from Lion Brewing Solutions, we include a free bottle of star san while supplies last.
I use my brewing pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
Blichmann gear is on MAP pricing. That means, generally speaking, it’s going to cost the same no matter where you buy it. For the Riptide that’s currently around $199.99. As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling $199.99 and includes a free bottle of Star San. Shipping is also free to most US addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
More: Recent Great Deals