Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 10 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Pot w/Volume Markings + Two Welded Ports – …
- Digital pH Tester w/ATC – coming up on Lightning Deals
- bayite Hot Water Circulation Pump – $19.90 + Free Prime Ship
- Plate Filter – $35.72 + Flat Rate Shipping <- Ends Today
- 10% Off Beer & Wine Hobby for Memorial Day + Free Shipping with $40 order
- AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale, 500 Gram Capacity, .01 Gram Resolution – $9.16…
- Grainfather with Connect Controller – $948.98, Beats MAP Pricing + Free Sh…