Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Free Homebrew Audio Books: Free 30 Day Trial of Audible + TWO FREE Titles – lots of homebrew & beer titles available
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 1 lb Amarillo Pellet Hops – $18.69 per lb – via MoreBeer’s Hop…
- Ends Soon: Extra 13% Off at Austin Homebrew Supply + 33 application ideas
- Ends Soon: Cannular Bench Top Can Seamer via MoreBeer, Pre-Order… $340, Sa…
- Brand New AMCYL Brand Kegs – $69 via soon-ending promo
- CoolBrew 5 Gallon Corny Keg Cooler – serve your homebrew on the go –…
- 30″ x 5″ Stainless Steel Surface Mount Drip Tray by ACU Precision Sh…
- 15%+15% Off FerMonster Fermenters! + Hands on Review