Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 20% Off American Honey Porter Kits at MoreBeer
- IRIS Airtight Container [~35 lb Capacity Grain Storage] – $13.57 + free pr…
- Whole Hops Closeout – Save 50%!
- Geryon Vacuum Sealer & Starter Kit [store hops & more] – $29.44 …
- 25% Off at GrogTag! – Brand Your Brewery
- 15% Off Used Ball Locks at Great Fermentations + Analysis: What’s the Best…
- Used 5 Gallon Pin Lock Homebrew Kegs – $35 at AIH! AND Bonus Points