Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Brand New 2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs from AIH – $75 AND free shipping &…
- 1 Cup Rubbermaid Commercial Bouncer Meausring Cup – for use up to 212 F …
- RAPICCA Neoprene Coated Waterproof Heat Resistant Gloves – Lightning Deal
- Set of 3 Adjustable Height Swivel Bar Stools – $59, $20 Each + free shippi…
- Stainless Steel Blow Off Tube – now $11.50
- Ends Today: Austin Homebrew Supply Sale – Brew More, Save More – up …
- Winco 5.25″ Diameter Funnel… $1.07 + free add on shipping