Intertap forward sealing faucets have a unique modular, threaded spout design which can fit a variety of different attachments including a growler filler, stout spout and ball lock post.
About these from the eBay offering description:
- Patented Stainless Steel Intertap Faucet is a forward sealing faucet similar to the Perlicks.
- It has a modular, threaded spout which can fit a variety of different attachments including a growler filler or a stout spout.
- In normal rear-sealing faucets the entire faucet has to drain of beer. In forward-sealing faucets the faucet keeps beer in it so the inside doesn’t have a chance to get sticky, making cleaning much easier. It also reduces the chance of off flavors transfering to your beer while you pour.
- Other forward sealing faucets use a floating o-ring, which is just as sanitary but requires the o-ring to move inside the faucet body in order to seal correctly. This can become a problem as the faucet ages. Intertap faucets use a sliding shuttle that guides the o-ring into the perfect position every time.
- The threaded spout easily unscrews from the faucet and can be replaced by a growler filler or stout spout quickly and easily. Pour a pint and then fill a growler in no time at all.
- Entirely Stainless Steel construction
- Generation 2
Intertaps are awesome! Check out my Hands on Review of these great faucets.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $29.95. That’s a bargain all by itself. Shipping is also free to select US addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Great Deals
More: Recent Great Deals