The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
ThermoWorks is having a Private Open Box Sale, marking this down to just $40. These are open box or refurbished units and are said to be like new. They come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Note that you must use this Private Sale Landing Page as they standard product page will not show the discount.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Classic Thermapen Private Open Box Sale! + Hands on Review
- Flash Sale: ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer – $89, Save 40%
- Ends Today: FREE Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometer with Qualifying Or…
- Ends Soon: FREE Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometer with Qualifying Ord…
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks TimeStick-O-Rama – Save up to 32% AND Free ThermoP…
- ThermoWorks TimeStick-O-Rama – Save up to 32% AND Free ThermoPop Offer
- FREE Super-Fast ThermoWorks ThermoPop Thermometer with Qualifying Order
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases – for HBF Readers!
More: Recent Great Deals