From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Meticulous Accuracy: Equipped with high precision sensors to provide the most accurate weight readings. Refined accuracy 0.1g / 0.01 oz, up to a weight range of 3000g
- Multi-functions: Quick unit conversion between g, oz, ozt, dwt, ct, gn; Features a clear blue back light LCD screen which can be read in any light; Comes with two plastic trays that hold loose even powdery items. Perfect for baking, cooking, portion control, postage, reloading and jewelry. This small scale also can be used at simple lab experiment.
- Petite and Compact: Made for easy storage and lightweight portability; Sleek stainless steel build for easy maintenance and reinforced platform strength.
- Convenient Counting and Calibrate: Fast and easy to tare and calibrate. The piece counting function provide accurate quantity for the small items you weigh.
- Smart Indication: It can display low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement for users. 2 AAA batteries included.
Consideingr this specs of this scale, you could use it to weigh hops, smaller amounts of grain, other brewing ingredients and more.
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider:
- Hands On Review: American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
- Hands On Review: Ultraship 55 lb Digital Scale [Grain] With Removable Face
More: Recent Amazon Finds