KUNSTWORKER Upgraded Wireless Remote Meat Thermometer – Waterproof Dual Probe Instant Read Food Cooking Thermometer with Large LCD and Timer Alarm
Dual IPX7 Waterproof Food Grade, Stainless Probes. Functions as both a timer and thermometerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【 Dual Probes Working Simultaneously】Equipped with 2 waterproof & heat-resistant probes (1 Food Probes + 1 Oven Probe with clip). Dual-probe design with 2 jacks on both sides of the transmitter so that you can monitor 2 different meats for efficient cooking, or monitor the meat and the oven temperature at the same time.
- 【IPX7 Waterproof Dual Probe】The digital wireless thermometer is equipped with 1 waterproof long probes + 1 waterproof short probe with oven/BBQ fixing clamp, optional collocation available. Food-grade stainless steel probes with IPX7 waterproof rating and heat-resistance (-20 to 300℃/-4 to 572℉temperature range, try not to place it in ultra-high temperature that beyond the limitation). You can effectively monitor two independent heat at the same time.
- 【300FT Long Remote Range】The signal transmission range is up to 300ft, you can do whatever you want during cooking such as watching TV, playing computers or games, taking care of your child, doing other chores, etc. You do not need to stay in the kitchen all the time to constantly check the food.
- 【Timer & Thermometer Function】Timer with count up and count down function, maximum countdown is 9hr, 59min, 59sec. Set time for testing food in Timer Mode, the beeps and flash will alert you to avoid overcooking/undercooking your food, you can keep an eye on your food at any time. With the thermometer gauge, you can measure temperature of 2 kinds of food synchronously. Perfect for never overcooking your vegetable side dishes/Turkeys.
- 【8 Food Programs & 5 Doneness Levels】8 different meats selectable (Beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, fish). 5 alternative tastes (Rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, well). Temperature range from -4 to 572℉(-20 to 300℃). All the preset temps can be manually reset to your desired tastes. (Note: different foods/meats have different tastes setting; some may only have one taste).
Note from HBF: Possible uses include – taking temperatures on brew day and beyond, Timing hop additions, remotely tracking mashing temps and more.
2/21/18 11 AM Central: This has dropped to $25.92. Shipping to most US addresses is also free. Note: As of this posting, you need to select this from the All Offers Page for this product. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. For comparison, the ChefAlarm is $59. In fairness, this isn’t an apples to apples comparison these are different units from different manufacturers. Thermoworks is awesome and the ChefAlarm is awesome. What I am saying is that I think this wireless two probe thermometer is currently an awesome deal. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.