Chugger Pumps CPSS-IN-1 Brewing Stainless Steel Home Brew Beer Pump 115V Inline
From the offering description: “Wow! Another “Open Box special” pumps are in brand new condition never installed. Open box or slight scratch but you win with this cost saving deal”Pump Specifications
From the offering description:
The CHUGGER PUMP® Stainless Steel Inline Pump 115V is a homebrew beer pump which is typically used to transfer hot and/or cold liquids between brewing vessels.
DO NOT RUN DRY!
The Chugger Pump head must be flooded with liquid prior to turning on the pump. The Chugger-SS Inline is comparable to the March LC-3CP-MD 3 Series Pump.
- Model: CPSS-IN-1 (Inline)
- Inlet 1/2″ MPT Outlet 1/2″ MPT
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL – SS (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Max Flow 7 GPM 26.5 LPM
- Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- Power 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW
- Electrical 115V 50/60HZ
- Motor AMP Rating – Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250F
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- 55″ Cord with Plug
- Magnetic Drive Pump w/ Base
I use my brewing pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $123.95. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
If this is sold out check the seller’s other offerings to see if something similar has been re-listed
More: Recent Great Deals