FastFerment 7.9 Gallon Conical Fermenter via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Tired of using multiple vessels for racking off dying yeast?
Consider the benefits of this conical style fermenter:
- No racking is needed. Primary and secondary fermentation takes place in the FastFerment™; minimizing potential for oxidation and contamination.
- An integrated thermowell and FastFerment™ thermometer allow you to keep your brew at the ideal temp.
- Additional (OPTIONAL) collection balls enable the brewer to harvest their own yeast.
- Use gravity to fill your bottles right out of the fermenter. An attachable 1/2″ hose barb fitting allows for bottling right from the FastFerment™.
- The 6″ opening makes for easier cleaning than the traditional small carboy mouth
- The FastFerment™ cuts down on storage of multiple vessels
- FastFerment™ is easily mounted on any wall in your house with just a few screws (hardware included) and a moment of your time.
With these great features it’s easy to see why the FastFerment™ will not only save you time and space, but also save you money.
FastFerment™ comes complete with a 7.9 gallon/27 Liter conical style fermentation chamber, wall mounting brackets and hardware, collection ball, Econo-Lock, 1/2″ hose barb fitting, on and off valve, tubing with shut-off clamp, thermowell and a gasketed lid.
As of this posting, AIH has this marked down $15 to $84.99. Check product page for current price and availability.
Stacks With: AIH has a Brew More Save More Sale going on right now. That discounts most items site wide based on your order total. You can save up to $50. This fermenter qualifies for $10 off all by itself making it just $74.99. Check AIH for current price and availability.
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds