A notable percentage of people have some motivation to reduce or completely eliminate gluten intake. Reasons vary from dietary choice to gluten sensitivity to serious medical conditions including auto-immune diseases like Celiac Disease. This may describe you or a friend or family member.
A valued HBF reader has launched a homebrew club specifically for people with gluten intolerance. It will be a local club that meets in Portland Oregon at Ground Breaker Brewing, but will also have an online community component. The first meeting is coming up in January, click on the flyer above for complete info.
Connect with Zero Tolerance, Homebrew Finds and additional resources…
- Gluten Free Home Brewing. GFHB is a shop dedicated to offering gluten free supplies and brewing resources. Cross contamination is an issue for those with more serious allergy-like conditions. GFHB is dedicated gluten free so there is no risk of CC with gluten containing ingredients.
- Gluten Free and Gluten Reduced Homebrewing Resources – our resource page for those with Celiac Disease and similar gluten issues.
- Zero Tolerance on Twitter | HBF on Twitter
- Zero Tolerance on Facebook | Homebrew Finds on Facebook
- Zero Tolerance will have a meetup at 2018 homebrewcon in Portland, OR. If you need to join or renew your AHA membership to register – check out – American Homebrewers Association [AHA] Membership Deals, Discounts, Coupons and Promotions
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Reader Tip: 7 Cu Ft Insignia Freezer [Fermentation or Kegerator] – $169.99…
- Lavatools Javelin Pro Duo Digital Thermometer – Lightning Deal!
- Gamma Seal Lids – Spin Off, Airtight Bucket Lids [Grain Storage] – $…
- 12 Recipe Kits That Ship For Free AND 13% Off
- MoreBeer Holiday Shipping Deadlines + Deals on Hops, Kits and More
- Germicidal UV Lamp $10.90 + Free Shipping
- AcuRite Digital Thermometer for Monitoring Kegerator and Fermentation Temps R…