Brewie – Automated Brewing System – The Brewie is the world’s first fully automated all grain brewing machine. It can produce up to 5 gallons of wort without any supervision, your basic “set it and forget it” system. The process is simple, add the ingredients, start the recipe program and when you come back you’re ready to start fermentation!More Info
Beginner and advanced brewers alike will love the simplicity of crafting and executing their own recipes using ingredients of their choice. Brewers can take full control of each batch as Brewie lets you set every single parameter, mashing, sparging or hopping. For future brews, call up your personalized recipe from the digital display, add your ingredients, then go have a beer and relax! No more standing over your kettle and waiting.
Control your Brewie from just about anywhere! The Brewie allows you to monitor and control your brew day from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop and tracks the data from every batch you brew. Manage your batches and connect with other Brewie owners with Brewie’s Social Platform.
Also available are Brewie Pad recipe kits, an excellent choice for beginner brewers. Simply empty the ingredients into the specified locations, select the preloaded recipe from the digital display, then go have a beer and relax! Brewie Pad recipe kits use high quality and fresh ingredients making great tasting beer every time you brew.
If you have any trouble with your Brewie system make sure to keep the box. Brewie has service centers here in the US and are happy to repair your system for you!
- Boiling, mashing, and hopping tanks are all stainless steel
- Digital touch screen display to control all features
- Monitor or control the progress of your brew day from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Built in weight sensors to ensure the exact amount of water is added
- 4 individual hop tanks to allow for separate additions of hops during the boil, each with programmable times
- The Brewie’s tubing allows you to sparge automatically or manually
- The built in cooler chills the wort before fermentation (connection to a water source is required)
- 3 self-clean programs (quick, full & sanitize) take the work out of cleanup
- Flexibility to use house water through the provided supply line or external water
- Power: 1800 W
- Brewing Capacity: 2.64 – 5.28 gal (10 – 20 L)
- Max Capacity: 7.13 gal (27 L)
- Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Dimensions: 29 in. x 13.3 in. x 18.4 in.
As of this posting, MoreBeer has the Brewie marked down to $2,184.05 on pre-sale. That’s a savings of $114.95. No coupon code is necessary. Check product page for current price and availability.
Today Only, Stacks With: MoreBeer’s 12 Deals of Christmas Sale Day 12, takes 12% off sitewide. That saves you an additional $262.09 for a total savings of $377.04.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds