Chugger Pumps CPSS-IN-1 Brewing Stainless Steel Home Brew Beer Pump 115V Inline
From the offering description: “This is another “Open Box Special” at Beer Pump World. These pumps were mislabeled on the line, so we put the correct labels on them but we are selling them to you at a discount.”Pump Specifications
From the offering description:
The CHUGGER PUMP® Stainless Steel Inline Pump 115V is a homebrew beer pump which is typically used to transfer hot and/or cold liquids between brewing vessels.
DO NOT RUN DRY!
The Chugger Pump head must be flooded with liquid prior to turning on the pump. The Chugger-SS Inline is comparable to the March LC-3CP-MD 3 Series Pump.
- Model: CPSS-IN-1 (Inline)
- Inlet 1/2″ MPT Outlet 1/2″ MPT
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL – SS (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Max Flow 7 GPM 26.5 LPM
- Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- Power 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW
- Electrical 115V 50/60HZ
- Motor AMP Rating – Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250F
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- 55″ Cord with Plug
- Magnetic Drive Pump w/ Base
I use my brewing pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $128.99. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
If this is sold out check the seller’s other offerings to see if something similar has been re-listed
More: Recent Great Deals