1600 Watt Stainless Steel Heating Element from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A powerful, 304 stainless steel heating element well suited for most kettles. With its weldless design and a diameter of 1 1/4″ it’s easy to install. Install by simply drilling a 1.25″ hole in your kettle and tightening the nut from the outside. The heating element requires a power cord which can be purchased separately (Electrical connection requires a computer power connection IEC320 C13 to your 110 v plug). 11.5″ Long
- 1600 watt 110 v element
- Food grade, high temperature silicone seal
- The element itself is 11.5 in long, 0.75 in. Diameter.
Please Note – Having electrical devices around liquid can be hazardous, and should not be left unattended. Please use caution while using this device, and read the instruction manual prior to use.
Use the H902 1.25″ Hole Saw to drill a hole for this product.
As of this posting, this is marked down to $29.99. This ships for free as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Promo. Grab your next recipe kit – See: BrewMaster Series – Brewing Pliny, some gear, something that’s on sale or clearance and put together a $59 order to get free shipping. Check product page for current price and availability.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off!
- Fermonsters: Save on Fermonsters and PET Carboys – 20% off all models
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market. That features rotating deep discounts on hops. Maximize free shipping and grab a deal on hops.
- Stainless Steel QDs: Torpedo Ball Lock QDs – just $14.99 and back in stock
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds