- New Technology: Minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Removable Drip Tray, No Mess Cleaning
- Time Saving, Easy Latch Closure. Set Includes: 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, 1-11″ x 10′ Roll & Accessory Hose
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing Systems are engineered to work best with FoodSaver bags and rolls
- Height 16.3″, Width: 9.2″, Length: 4.0″
- Cord length: 24″
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Related: Recent Hop Finds