Brix Refractometer Beer Wort and Wine Refractometer Dual Scale Specific Gravity Brix and Beer Sugar Wine with ATC for Wine Making and Beer Brewing
- Measures Brix: 0-32%,Specific Gravity:1.000-1.120, testing the sugar content and specific gravity of liquid
- Dual Scale: no need convert it to specific gravity as the scale measures both Brix and SG.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: ATC refractometer of 10 – 30 degree celsius
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process. You can also estimate the alcohol content of your beer if you forget to take an OG with the use of a refractometer and a hydrometer. Check out Sean Terrill’s excellent refractometer calculator.
11/17/17 11 AM Central: This is selling for $18.99. Shipping to most US addresses is also free with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $14.58 on Lightning Deals
- Gurin Wireless Dehumidifier [Kegerator Condensation] – $23.66 on Lightning…
- 50′ SS Wort Chiller with Garden Hose Fittings – $54.99 + Free Shippi…
- Brauler Growler and Neoprene Carrier – $49.99 + Free Shipping
- Reader Tip: Catalyst Fermentation System – Conical Fermenter – $159!