Adventures in Homebrewing has wide selection of sale items including faucets, Deals on kegs – new and used, pin lock and ball lock, recipe kits, kettles, pumps, jockey boxes, grain mill for $99.99 shipped, taps, towers and a lot more. Selection and availability change regularly. Note that the sale landing page features a number of items and there are also subcategories of sale items. No coupon code or promo code is required. Deals are reflected on each product page.
As of this posting AIH has ball and pin lock QDs starting at $3.99 (pin lock gas), ball and pin lock sets are also available for $9.58 ($$4.79/QD). Check AIH’s Sale Page for current selection and pricing.Our Top Draft Resources
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: