5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegging System from Adventures in Homebrewing. Includes a used ball lock keg, new keg o-rings, Taprite dual gauge regulator, all required tubing disconnects and a faucet. Pick up a good used CO2 tank locally and you’re up and going.
- TapRite T-Handle dual gauge regulator
- Used 5 gallon ball lock corny keg
- Gas line assembly with 5′ of thick wall line and MFL fitting
- Picnic tap assembly with 4′ of thick wall beer line and MFL fitting
- New Set of O-rings
As of this posting, AIH has this on sale for $121.99. That’s a great deal. Check the product page for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Stacks With: AIH is discounting most things sitewide by 13%. That makes this setup just $106.13Our Top Draft Resources
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: