About, via MoreBeer: “If you want to jump straight into all grain brewing right from your first batch, or as an upgrade from malt extract brewing, the Robobrew is a complete turn key solution. The Robobrew is an all-in-one electric brewery that has built in elements for heating and boiling, an on-board water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures, a removable grain basket, and a built in spigot for transferring. It is extremely portable and uses 110v power so it can be used nearly anywhere.”Keep Reading
“Dual heating elements have individual switches allowing for more control over the heating process. One element is 1000 watts and the other is 500 for a combined 1500 watts! Use both when you need to ramp up the temperature quickly either at the start to get to your mash temp or to go from your mash temp to boiling. Use only one of the elements when you want to hold a temperature.
The digital control panel makes it easy to see the current temperature and set the temperature you want. You can also set a delayed start of up to 23 hours in advance so that you can have your water hot and ready to go when you get home from work or get up in the morning. The digital controller is also water resistant so don’t worry about spills or some water dripping down the side. This controller is built for brewing!
The brewery also includes a removable stainless steel malt pipe/basket with false bottom allowing you to easily shift from mash tun to boil kettle during your brew day. The malt pipe includes a handle to lift it from the RoboBrew and tabs at the base so you can set the malt pipe over the RoboBrew to let the wort drain out. It also has feet at its base to raise the malt pipe slightly off the base and help prevent clogging.
What MoreBeer! loves about this product: Homebrewing is trending in the direction of all-in-one, all-grain brewing systems and the Robobrew is the ultimate value. Being electric and all in one vessel, we can easily say this is absolutely the simplest way to get into all-grain brewing. You can move it around with ease which makes it perfect for guys and gals that have space constraints. The reason to choose this model over the version with the pump is price and simplicity. This unit makes great beer – you certainly do not need a pump and the pump ads some complexity. All in all a great buy and highly recommended. Please note you will need a few extra pieces of hardware to connect the wort chiller.”
- Stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital temperature controller
- 110v power and plug
- Dual heating elements for total control (1000 watts and 500 watts)
- Stainless steel 1/2 in ball valve for draining (dont have to use the pump)
- Immersion wort chiller included
- Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped in volume markers
- 21.625 in H x 12.5 in D
Looking around for a deal on the Robobrew Electric Brewery, I ran into this offering from MoreBeer. It appears to be the Robobrew without a pump. At it’s current price of $349.99, this saves you $130 vs the with pump option. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Related: Also: Hands on Review: Robobrew All Grain Brewing System – features version with pump
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off!
- Fermonsters: Save on Fermonsters and PET Carboys – 20% off all models
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market. That features rotating deep discounts on hops. Maximize free shipping and grab a deal on hops.
- Stainless Steel QDs: Torpedo Ball Lock QDs – just $14.99 and back in stock
- Kegs! these ball lock kegsConsidering ship for free with a qualifying order – they are a great deal. Stock has been an issue, but they’re available again as of this update.
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds