About This Combo, from William’s Brewing: “The Intertap faucet is made of stainless steel, and features a shuttle seal design, which means the body of the faucet remains full of beer at all times. Because the faucet stays full of beer at all times, it does not get sticky as the mechanism never has a chance to dry out and/or get contaminated. It is mounted on a stainless steel beer ball lock fitting to attach to any ball lock keg, making this faucet hose free and rugged.
The Intertap is the most versatile faucet made because it also features an exclusive threaded spigot, which removes to convert the Intertap into a Growler Filler or Stout Faucet with just the installation of a new spigot (sold separately). Convert the Intertap into a Growler Filler that accepts ½” tubing by just buying a Intertap Growler Adapter, or convert it into a Stout Faucet by purchasing an InterTap Stout Adapter. No other faucet system gives you this versatility.”
Intertap forward sealing faucets have a unique modular, threaded spout design which can fit a variety of different attachments including a growler filler, stout spout and ball lock post.
William’s Brewing Carries a number of designs including chrome plated, forward sealing stainless steel, forward sealing stainless steel with flow control, and a ball lock combo package along along with a variety of accessories, replacement parts and add ons.
I’ve used both Perlick and Intertap faucets and, in my opinion, Intertap has pretty well changed the game. Their faucets are top rate and very reasonable prices. It’s hard for other options to compete.
It get’s better. As of this posting, William’s Brewing is discounting all Intertap Faucets, Replacement Parts and Accessories by… 20%. No coupon or promo code is necessary. Discounted prices will be reflected in your cart. Check William’s for current availability.
This sale brings this combo down to 55.99…
INTERTAP STAINLESS KEG FAUCET
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Balancing Your Draft System
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]: