Insignia NS-BK1TSS6 kegerator. Single tap. Includes CO2 tank. faucet tap, tower and more.
This will come ready for commercial kegs, however conversion to pin or ball lock homebrew-style kegs should be as easy as changing out the disconnects. See Brew Hardware fitting linked below.
As if this posting, this Best Buy has this marked down $150 to $299.99 Shipping is also free to most US addresses. Check listing for current price and availability.Our Top Draft Resources
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers