Four pack of reconditioned ball lock kegs from Keg Connection.
About: “This is a re-conditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock, Soda Keg (pepsi style). This keg has been cleaned and soaked in a hot “Brew Clean” solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. The kegs are in good shape, but could have small dings, dents or scratches. These will not effect the function of the kegs. Many have stickers on the outside. I have used these types of kegs extensively for homebrewing and I will send you a keg that will work well. We fully guarantee your satisfaction with the kegs you purchase. ***FREE O-RING PROMOTION, GET A FREE SET OF New O-RINGS in addition to Orings that come on keg, 1 LID, 2 POST AND 2 DIPTUBE O-RINGS FREE WITH YOUR ORDER!***”
As of this posting, Keg Connection has this four pack marked down to just $189.95. That figures to a scant $47.49 each. Price and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.Our Top Draft Resources
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Deals at Keg Connection: Sales & Specials
Recent Keg Connection [view more]: