Looking for the Conan strain of yeast? If you’re looking to use the “Vermont IPA” Strain of yeast to take a swing at home brewing something like Alchemist Brewing’s Heady Topper and want to use a liquid yeast, there are several great options – See: Finding the “Conan Strain” of Yeast – Vermont IPA
What abou dry version of Conan? Not so much. To my knowledge no dry yeast version of Conan is available.
Let’s fix this!
Of the yeast houses out there, I think that this fits best with Mangrove Jack’s lineup. If you’re not familiar, William’s Brewing carries a good portion of Mangrove Jack’s Craft Series Line of dry yeasts.
If you want to see Mangrove Jack’s produce a dry strain of Conan. Here’s what you can do:
- Tweet the following: “Mangrove Jack’s – We would love you to make a dry version of the Conan strain of yeast! http://wp.me/p4OunZ-32zL @MJacksBrewing #homebrew” — this should notify Mangrove Jack’s when you tweet it.
- Like and re-tweet – this tweet – Mangrove Jack’s is tagged on that and should be notified
- Like other people’s tweets about this – this Twitter Search should help you find them
- Post the following on Facebook: “Mangrove Jack’s – We would love you to make a dry version of the Conan strain of yeast! http://wp.me/p4OunZ-32zL @MangroveJacksBeer #homebrew” — Note: After pasting this, you may need to select Mangrove Jack’s page to tag them in your post. Doing this should notify Mangrove Jack’s when you post it.
- Like and re-share – this Facebook status update – Mangrove Jack’s is tagged on that and should be notified
- Email Mangrove Jack’s – let them know you’d love to see this strain available in a dry version and point them to this post for some additional information.
Benefits homebrewers worldwide – Since Mangrove Jack’s has wide international distribution, this is something that can benefit homebrewers across the globe.
This is a Top Post! See: All Top Posts
More: Recent Great Deals