Fully functional 5 gallon b-grade ball lock kegs. Guaranteed to hold pressure. Possibly have loose rubber handles and more than average scratches or dings. Includes free set of replacement o-rings.More Info
From Keg Connection:
***B GRADE Kegs might have loose rubber handle/s. They will also have more stickers on the outside of the keg, more scratches and possibly more dings but nothing that will affect the integrity of functioning of the keg itself. These are guaranteed to hold pressure and work for your homebrew kegging needs!***
This is a re-conditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock, Soda Keg (pepsi style). This keg has been cleaned and soaked in a hot “Brew Clean” solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. The kegs are in good shape, but could have small dings, dents or scratches. These will not effect the function of the kegs. Many have stickers on the outside. Your keg will either have a single metal handle or two rubber handles. I have used these types of kegs extensively for homebrewing and I will send you a keg that will work well. We fully guarantee your satisfaction with the kegs you purchase. ***FREE O-RING PROMOTION, GET A FREE SET OF New O-RINGS in addition to Orings that come on keg, 1 LID, 2 POST AND 2 DIPTUBE O-RINGS FREE WITH YOUR ORDER!***
As of this posting, these kegs are selling for just $44.95. Check Keg Connection to see if it’s still going on.
Update: When this was posted, there was an error on the product page that required you to purchase a $65 carbonation dip tube. That has been corrected. $45 ball locks and free shipping!Our Top Draft Resources
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
Deals at Keg Connection: Sales & Specials
Recent Keg Connection [view more]:
- 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs, B Grade – $44.95 + Flat Rate Shipping
- Four Pack of Pin Lock Kegs – $119.95 – $29.99/keg + Flat Rate Shippi…
- Free Metal Sign Koln Kolsch Kit Purchase + Three Great Keg Deals
- Free Metal Sign w/Dusseldorf Altbier Kit Purchase + Three Great Keg Deals