You can use canning jars to store hops, smaller amounts of grain, and other brewing ingredients and can starter wort. I seal these with my FoodSaver V2244 [Review] Jar Sealing Attachment (Wide Mouth – Regular Mouth) when storing ingredients. You can also use Mason jars to make starters and to can starter wort and sterile water (using a pressure cooker). Storage Lids (Wide Mouth – Regular Mouth) are also available.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Control Devices Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve [0 to 100 PSI] – $11.65, …
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 w/20% off …
- Dual Scale Specific Gravity Brix Refractometer with ATC – $18.99