Used 5 Gallon Cornelius Style Ball Lock Kegs via Adventures in Homebrewing. Pressured tested and guaranteed to hold pressure. Stainless steel construction. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Orings and poppets are changed as needed to ensure kegs hold pressure. Also a new set of Orings is included with each keg.
As of this posting, AIH has these marked down from $69.99 to just $39.99. Check product page for up to the minute availability.
This most recent mention of these kegs on HBF:
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!