Large easy adjusting knobs (no tools required) to adjust the pressure in each regulator. Each side includes shut-off ball valves as well as back flow check valves. Barb connections with 5/16″ barbs.
A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: