Drip tray glass rinser assembly via Adventures in Homebrewing. Stainless construction. Rinsing the glass chills it and helps your beer pour better. Compare at Micromatic – similar, although I’m not sure it’s identical.
Tip from HBF Reader [8 Ways to Connect with HBF] Timur:
“I just added the AIH Drip Tray Glass Rinser to my jockey box cover and fed carbonated starsan through it at a beer festival and it was a smashing success…
I included a picture of it before we went out to the festival. I just wish I had gotten that price”
This is an ingenious idea. It addresses the basic problem of installing this, getting water to it. Thanks Timur!Our Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: