5 Gallon Pin Lock Corny Keg With Loose Handle/Bottom from Adventures in Homebrewing. These pin lock tanks are pressure tested and guaranteed to hold pressure. Includes lid and can still be used for kegging.
As of this posting, these are selling for $27.99. Check AIH from current price and availability.
This most recent mention of these kegs on HBF:
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: