William’s Brewing has Keg King’s lineup of ball lock Quick Disconnects.
Here’s the deal – in my opinion, CM Becker QDs are the best around. There are knock offs or off-brands that do work, but just don’t seem (again IMO) to be as good.
Enter Keg King, they are making some pretty stellar stuff at great prices. I ordered their QDs from William’s and took a look. They appear to be similar quality to CM Becker at a better price. I’ll report back over time, but, upon first looks, these are another home run for Keg King.
Note: William’s has had a bit of a problem keeping this in stock. I had planned on posting about these earlier, but there were stock problems. As of this posting, they are available again, but check William’s Brewing for up to the minute price and availability.Our Top Draft Resources
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]: