Brand new ball lock kegs, ISO 9001 Certified, NSF Certified, 5 Gallon Capacity and have double rubber handles. I like double rubber handle kegs. Double rubber handle kegs are easier to carry and you can flip them upside down to drain and dry. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter.
I have this great keg. Check out my Hands on Review
As of this posting, AIH has these marked down from $119.99 to $75. Check AIH for up to the minute price and availability.
AIH New 5 Gallon Corny Keg Ball Lock –
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Balancing Your Draft System
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: