Keg Faucet Adaptor Assembly (Ball Lock) via Adventures in Homebrewing. from AIH: ” Use this keg faucet adapter assembly to make your keg more portable (or just to get away from that picnic tap). Includes Ball Lock Disconnect, Faucet adapter, coupling nut, Chrome plated faucet and black faucet knob. This assembly is not compatible with forward sealing faucets.”
Related: Check out our post on portable serving options in the section below.
As of this posting, AIH has this marked down to $19.99. Check site for current price and availability.
Our Top Draft Resources
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: