(6) 11.5 gram packs of Safale S-04.
About: “English ale yeast selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a compact sediment at the end of fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity. Recommended for the production of a large range of ales and specially adapted to cask-conditioned ones and fermentation in cylindo-conical tanks. Extremely popular strain of ale yeast same as liquid equivalents of Wyeast 1098, or White Labs WLP 007. This strain was cultured from the traditional English Whitbread Ale, it is extremely versatile and can be used to brew many styles of beer from Pale ales to Porters and Stouts. This strain tends to leave more residual sugars and therefore yields a beer with more malt character, while downplaying the hop character, making it and excellent choice for Bitters, Brown ales, Porters, and sweet stouts. Dry yeast stores very well for long periods, and when properly hydrated prior to pitching presents more active cells than liquid equivalents.”
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $17.90. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Today: William’s Brewing Malt Extract Sale – save 15%
- Enter to Win a Free Chapman Brewing Equipment 7 Gallon Ported UniVessel!
- Stainless Carbonation Caps – for PET Bottles or Draft Line Cleaning Pump &…
- Brand New Replacement Corny Keg Lids – $12.19 + $2.79 Shipping