4 Way CO2 Manifold. 1/4″ Barbs. Each trunk has a ball valve with check valves. Check valves stop beer or other liquids from back feeding into other lines or your regulator.
Use to pressurize multiple kegs off one co2 regulator.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Hands on Review: MoreBeer’s Expandable CO2 Manifold SystemOur Top Draft Resources
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: