Perlick Perl chrome plated brass faucet. Forward sealing design to help prevent sticking. Sleek modern design includes a revolutionary “Perl ball” and floating O-ring, eliminating the need for a valve shaft.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition! by Randy Mosher – $12.20
- Luminarc on Tap 4-Piece Tulip Glass Set – $7.99, $2 per glass
- Brother PT-D210 Label Maker – TZe Compatible – $9.99, Best Price [Br…
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…