Keg King Flow Control Shank. From William’s Brewing: “This adapter from Keg King turns any faucet into a flow control faucet. Install this between your shank and your existing faucet to turn your tap int a flow control tap. It comes with an Allen Key to lock it into position once you have the correct flow adjusted. Fits any standard beer shank and any standard beer faucet.”
This shank allows you correct and adjust flow at the shank instead of by tubing diameter and length. That makes it easy to correct flow and serve different carbonation levels without having to swap out tubing and such.
Intertap Faucets and Accessories at William’s BrewingOur Top Draft Resources
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Balancing Your Draft System
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]: