25 mm (about .98″) by 8 mm Teflon Magnetic Stir Bar.
Use this in combination with an Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to make a yeast starter. A stir plate… keeps yeast in constant contact with nutrients, encourages CO2 to off gas and continuously incorporates oxygen all of that means higher cell counts.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition! by Randy Mosher – $12.20
- Luminarc on Tap 4-Piece Tulip Glass Set – $7.99, $2 per glass
- Brother PT-D210 Label Maker – TZe Compatible – $9.99, Best Price [Br…
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…