Two Tap Jockey Box from Adventures in Homebrewing. Jockey boxes allow you to serve your unchilled keg of beer on the go with the help of ice.
Two faucets. Two 50 foot 5/16″ OD 304 Stainless Steel Coils. 28 Quart Marine Quality Cooler. Multiple coupler, disconnect options are available.
As of this posting, AIH has this marked down from $279 to $224.Our Top Draft Resources
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: