Pack of four used five gallon ball lock cornelius kegs from MoreBeer. Includes four o-ring rebuild kits, one per keg.More Info
Set of four used ball-lock kegs and four complete o-ring rebuild kits plus free shipping. Each rebuild kit includes 5 o-rings – one for the lid, 2 for the body connects, and 2 for the dip tubes. These 4 Packs ship free, which means a great value for you!
A great price on unrebuilt kegs. These kegs could have residual soda syrup inside and will need to be cleaned. Most will hold pressure but it is possible some will not. To totally rebuild the keg, to ensure no pressure leaks, you should also consider a new relief valve and poppets (part number listed below).
To clean the inside Alkaline Brewery Wash works great for eating away sticky residual soda residue. Kegs will come with some stickers from their use as soda syrup kegs. Stickers can be removed with effort.
The body connnects on a keg are the metal posts where the quick disconnects attach too. They should be removed for cleaning and sanitizing before each use. Kegs can come with either 11/16″ body connects or 7/8″ body connects. We sell deep sockets for the removal of either one. So if you do not have these sockets at home and want to make sure you can disassemble the kegs you may want to purchase both sockets below. Then you will always be covered as your keg collection grows.
Ball lock corny kegs are approximately 8.5″ Diam. x 25″ Height. 26 1/4″ Height with Flare fittings. Measurements may vary slightly.
As of this posting, MoreBeer has this four pack marked down to $199.99. That’s just $50 per keg. Shipping is also free to most US addresses. Price and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Kegs – 4 Pack KEG430A –
$234.99 $199.99 + Free Shipping!
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
Recent More Beer [more]:
- 100+ Varieties of Hops on Sale at MoreBeer!
- Updated: MoreBeer Clone Recipe Kits – Heady Topper, Sculpin, Zombie Dust &…
- 1 lb Columbus Pellet Hops – $8.99 w/Stacking Hop Sale, Limited Supply
- New: Keg King Keg Parkas at MoreBeer
- 10% Off Cryo Hops via MoreBeer’s Hop Sale