Pack of four used five gallon ball lock cornelius kegs from MoreBeer. Includes four o-ring rebuild kits, one per keg.More Info
Set of four used ball-lock kegs and four complete o-ring rebuild kits plus free shipping. Each rebuild kit includes 5 o-rings – one for the lid, 2 for the body connects, and 2 for the dip tubes. These 4 Packs ship free, which means a great value for you!
A great price on unrebuilt kegs. These kegs could have residual soda syrup inside and will need to be cleaned. Most will hold pressure but it is possible some will not. To totally rebuild the keg, to ensure no pressure leaks, you should also consider a new relief valve and poppets (part number listed below).
To clean the inside Alkaline Brewery Wash works great for eating away sticky residual soda residue. Kegs will come with some stickers from their use as soda syrup kegs. Stickers can be removed with effort.
The body connnects on a keg are the metal posts where the quick disconnects attach too. They should be removed for cleaning and sanitizing before each use. Kegs can come with either 11/16″ body connects or 7/8″ body connects. We sell deep sockets for the removal of either one. So if you do not have these sockets at home and want to make sure you can disassemble the kegs you may want to purchase both sockets below. Then you will always be covered as your keg collection grows.
Ball lock corny kegs are approximately 8.5″ Diam. x 25″ Height. 26 1/4″ Height with Flare fittings. Measurements may vary slightly.
As of this posting, MoreBeer has this four pack marked down to $199.99. That’s just $50 per keg. Shipping is also free to most US addresses. Price and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Kegs – 4 Pack KEG430A –
$234.99 $199.99 + Free Shipping!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- 4 Way Expandable CO2 Manifold – $38.99 + Hands on Review & Draft Reso…
- Dual Scale Refractometer – Brix and Gravity – with ATC – $49.9…
- Great Deal: Keg King Ultimate Draft Growler – Complete with CO2 – $6…
- Hands On Review: Keg King Mini CO2 Regulator!